Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

What an amazing Easter we had this year! We were able to spend time with both sides of our family this weekend and the kids are in need of major grandparent detox!! We had a great time visiting with family, dying and hunting Easter eggs and eating waaay too much food :) My kids were on a serious sugar high for 3 days. Needless to say, they LOVED the candy in their Easter baskets!!


Chandler loved her Easter basket (the boys dumped theirs out before I could snap a pic)

Chandler's first Easter egg hunt

and their off...the boys got new rubber boots from the Easter Bunny. Too cute!
Sweet Chan in her Easter best!

It's the best picture I could get of all three and I tried really hard!
Cutie patootie!
Ace looked so sweet in his Easter outfit :)

Brotherly love. They really do love each other a lot:)

Jack was so handsome and looked so big! Notice the tackle box? He got it from my mom and he has not put it down. We even had to take it to church (I was choosing my battles that morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment