Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Puppy Love......

I am heartbroken as I write this blog. Our sweet puppy Rocco was recently in an accident and is no longer with our family. I know some think a dog is just a dog but Rocco was a part of our family and a very big part of my life. I was in Texas when I got Rocco as this sweet little black ball of fur with lots of energy! He was my first baby. If you know me very well, you know how absolutely neurotic I was about him. I loved him with all my heart. I can't believe he is gone.


I wait to hear him bark when the UPS guy comes to the door or hear him let out a big snore during an afternoon nap. Easter weekend was the first trip to my mom's in almost 8 years he wasn't there. I catch myself start to call for him when I drop some food or we start to come in the house. Chandler will still say his name whenever she hears a dog bark ,


Rocco wasn't a pedigree type of dog. He was waaay bigger than he was supposed to be, we called him a yorkie on steroids, he had tons of fur and stinky breath. He was full of character just like everyone else in this family. We all loved him. He was with me through a lot. I will miss him dearly.

Love you sweet puppy!


This was our little family for almost 5 years


He loved jumping around in the snow!



He loved the lake too!

He stuck with us through more than a few moves

LOVED to play ball!





He tolerated the babies as they came...

and tolerated me with all my holiday spirt!


He loved the water!

and loved taking naps!


No comments:

Post a Comment