Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who would've thought...

I never in a million years thought Patrick and I would undertake such a task as this house is. We own a bulldozer for goodness sakes and my husband has been driving a backhoe! And I'm beginning to believe all the people who tell us we're crazy:) We are almost finished painting- the master bed and bath and a few touch ups and we will have painted a whopping 5900 sq feet! And we feel every bit of it. We've also been working in the yard to remedy some drainage issues. With all that being said, I LOVE this place. I love seeing how the inside is coming back to life after years of neglect and how peaceful it is out on our backporch in the evenings. I can't wait to move in (and be finished working for a while)







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment