Wednesday, October 20, 2010

5 years ago...

Five years ago a gift was given from heaven above. A gift that I could never imagine would fill my heart with such an unconditional love. A precious baby boy who I prayed so hard for. I loved him more than words from the moment I knew we were expecting. How 5 years has flown by. I can remember the way I felt going to the hospital and the first time I laid eyes on you. Our sweet baby boy, Patrick Jackson Kircher, you are growing so fast and what an amazing boy you have become. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you life and so glad HE chose me to be your mommy!


Precious baby boy...didn't sleep much and cried a lot but I still loved him :)


First birthday!

Birthday #2!


Big 3 year old :)


4 years old!

I'm 5 today! So excited to be 5!
Loved his scientist lab coat.
He got a T-Rex dig site. So cool....

And of course, more science lab experiments.
You are such a funny little guy. You can't wait to be a scientist one day and in a rock band. I love your enthusiasm about everything in life! You still have the best laugh I've ever heard. You're so ready to be big and it makes my heart twinge a little knowing it's happening way too quickly. I'm so proud to be your mom! Happy birthday sweet boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment