Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Two years ago....

Two years ago today, my life was forever changed. A beautiful little girl came into this world and and stole my heart and many others.







Needless to say, I was more than a little nervous about how our quickly growing family was going to adjust but our sweet girl fit in perfectly :)


It's amazing to see God's plan work out even when at first we are confused why things are happening. God's timing and plans are always perfect.



I'm glad God's plans always work out because I couldn't have imagined life without you!



Chandler's first birthday- cupcakes on kavanaugh, mmmmm



Her first birthday party!!




Chandler's second birthday party....how time flies!







cupcakes on the ridge this year on her birthday....still yummy.....




Chandler you are such a precious girl! You are such a fun loving sweet baby. I can't believe you're two. The last year has been so much fun watching you grow and become more of a toddler than baby. I love that you already have an opinon about your shoes and most of the time you like your hairbows. I'm amazed how smart you are. You absolutely adore your big brothers and they love you most of the time too :) Your favorite things in life right now are puppies, Dora and popsicles. I think it is absolutely fabulous you require everyone to wear a crown for your tea parties!! I'm looking forward to seeing all the changes the next year will bring but hope it goes by a little slower. We love you so much sweet baby Chandler Caroline. Happy Birthday!









No comments:

Post a Comment