Monday, December 7, 2009

What a week!!

Wow, did we ever have a wild week. I'm glad it's over and we are starting fresh and new today. Jackson had a very big week last week. He has been talking about going to work with his daddy for a while and finally went out with him last Monday. He was SO excited. He put his "business clothes" on as he likes to call them and headed out to a few offices with dad then lunch with just the two of them. It was wonderful they had the opportunity to spend some special time together. Jackson also had his first Christmas program at school. His class did so good! It was one of many bittersweet moments I'm sure I will have in life. I was so proud to see him on stage singing but I just couldn't believe he was old enough to be doing that! I remember everything about his very first Christmas like it was yesterday and now he is in a Christmas program?!?!? How did that happen. What a sweet boy.

Business man...headed out to sell teeth, tee-hee.

Sister wishing Jack a good day!

Anderson saying bye to dad and jack

1st Christmas program. They are so cute!!



Jackson and his classmates and their sweet teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment