Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chandler is 1 today!

I cannot believe our sweet baby girl is one today! Time flies by so fast it seems. I can remember everything from the day she was born like it was yesterday. Chandler was the most wonderful unexpected blessing! I definitely was shocked when we found out that I was pregnant with her and a bit terrified that I would soon be a mother of 3 kids three and under. Our precious little girl completed our family though. Her sweet spirit and loving little heart will make you melt. I know God has an amazing life planned out for her and I thank Him everyday that He chose and trusted us to be a part of that. Happy birthday Chandler Caroline! You are the best gift we could have ever asked for!!

Chandler had a fun, rainy birthday today but she still enjoyed it. I think she had more sugar intake today than in her whole 1 year of life....


Enjoying a birthday cupcake.

My crew! How I love these guys:)

Birthday cinnamon stick at Larry's Pizza for dinner. She is really excited about more sugar!

I think she likes it....

She has this big guy soooo wrapped around her finger

What a blessing she is to me! I love you my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment