Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Vacation



Patrick and I were so lucky to get to take a vacation together this year. We left for Vancouver and Whistler, Canada the day after Christmas for some skiing and fun with friends! We had an incredible time needless to say. We spent most of our vacation in Whistler which was AMAZING! It is like being in a snow globe as my friend described it. The first day as we rode up the gondola to ski, the hymn "our God is an awesome God" kept ringing in my ears. We definitely experienced some of God's awesomeness and beauty surrounded by snow and moutains. We had a blast shopping, eating, skiing and catching up with our friends, Rick and Shannon, who we don't get to see nearly enough. I have to admit though, Patrick and our friends enjoyed skiing and snowboarding much more than I did. The last time I skied was about 4 years and 3 babies ago so I did terribly, ughhhh! I was embarrassed for me if that tells you how bad it was. We had a wonderful time and hope to do it again soon!!


Our friends Rick and Shannon


Me and the hubby

Patrick in the Olympic store. Maybe there is a new sport in his future :)


It looks like a postcard everywhere you look


On top of Blackcomb Mtn.




Walking around Whistler Village. It is such a cute place!

No comments:

Post a Comment