Friday, January 22, 2010

A mother's love....

It has been one of those weeks, whew! It ALWAYS seems that when Patrick goes out of town things go crazy and boy has it this week. Patrick left Saturday for his national sales meeting in Boca Raton, Florida (no, I'm not bitter). We wake up Sunday and me and the kiddos head to church then lunch and naps. Anderson woke up from his nap with a temp then had diarhea for the next 5 days. I ended up taking Jackson to the doctor Tuesday (he had a meltdown from the time we left the house until we got home, ugh) and found out he has a double ear infection and now Chandler and I have colds. Oh and to boot my computer has a virus!!! WoW!

Thankfully my sweet, sweet mother came to help Sunday and bless her heart stayed with us all week! I have no idea what I would have done without her! She has helped me clean, do laundry, dishes and wrestle kids all day and even helped me organize my closet - which was not an easy task! She is so amazing and I am so blessed and appreciative to have her. She may not come back for a looong while (I wouldn't blame her) but what a trooper she has been to deal with all our craziness! Only a mom's love, huh???

Thanks mom, you're the best and we love you soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment